twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need a loan but do not have a bank account i am a sub contractor I make descent money but still no

I was out of work for some time but now things have picked up I can afford to pay out about $250.00 to $300.00 aweek to pay theloan back I fell behind on my rent so it is really necessary that I get the money my credit is fair but I am behind some payments on the two cards that I have is there any place out there that will take a chance on me?



I need a loan but do not have a bank account i am a sub contractor I make descent money but still no luck?

Do you have a home, a car or a truck? A lender will let you use them as collateral. Try www.lendingtree.com



I need a loan but do not have a bank account i am a sub contractor I make descent money but still no luck?

If you're willing to spend some time explaining your situation and going over your budget and your plan, the best shot might be people to people lending, www.prosper.com. Advise the interest rate you're willing to pay, be realistic and offer a higher interest rate to have a chance, and go over your budget in detail. Remember, you're appealing to people not corporations, they'll be more open to explanations but you have to show you have a plan and their money won't be going down a rat hole. And stick to it (the plan).



Your current delinquency will make it exceedingly difficult to qualify for any traditional lender, unless you're offering low LTV equity as collateral.



I'm an underwriting manager at a large bank and a lender on www.prosper.com.



I need a loan but do not have a bank account i am a sub contractor I make descent money but still no luck?

Why don%26quot;t you approach a private lender?I got my loan from a certain agency i met here in yahoo answers.Their interest rate of 0.2% is simply great..Why don%26quot;t you try there?



You can contact them with their email,richards_loan_agency@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment