twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How may I get a loan, using my Chesapeake Bay island as collateral?

Most people who own a house %26amp;, have equity in their house, can get a bank loan (home equity loan, line of credit, etc.) by using their combination of house %26amp; land as collateral.



My situation is that I own an island in the Chesapeake Bay, %26amp; it is just land, but no house. I would like to get a home equity loan for let's say $100,000... but, I can't do that because a home equity loan requires you to have a %26quot;home%26quot; (house).



So, my question is... %26quot;How do I get a loan against my property%26quot;. The island may be worth a million dollars, or more, but if the banks and lending institutions have their way, I can't borrow even a single penny against it.



Short of building a house on the island, how can I find a way to borrow against it?



How may I get a loan, using my Chesapeake Bay island as collateral?

Really?! I know lots of people who own only land and use it for collateral against a loan all the time. Any bank should be able to accommodate you, I'm sure. Banks LOVE to loan money ... that's their bread and butter!



How may I get a loan, using my Chesapeake Bay island as collateral?

Have you looked into a land loan? That's the main way of doing it. But the bank needs to believe that the land is worth what you say it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete