twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bankruptcy; 3 accounts at 1 bank, can I keep my car loan and not the others?

what kind of accounts? are they credit cards or loans or what? In bankruptcy, if you want to keep a vehicle you're still paying for you simply %26quot;reaffirm%26quot; the debt. basically, you just keep paying for it. but if you have other loans through the same bank, you may have to reaffirm them, depending on what they are for, or else give up what you are financing. if they are credit cards, then they will be liquidated with no problem...provided you mee the ridiculous standards for bankruptcy. don't do bankruptcy yourself, you have to get a lawyer. just suck it up, find a lawyer that will accept a payment plan and give them the $1000 or so to file for you and good luck.



Bankruptcy; 3 accounts at 1 bank, can I keep my car loan and not the others?

thats the banks call they may allow you to reaffirm your car loan, have your bankruptcy attorney contact the bank and make the offer, miss one payment and they will come and repo the car, and destroy your new credit, so be prepared to pay the reaffirmation promptly



Bankruptcy; 3 accounts at 1 bank, can I keep my car loan and not the others?

Hello,



I am Mrs. Mary Leonard, i saw your ad, that is why i decided to write you so that i can refere you to the lender that lend me a loan of $50,000 last week for a business start up. His name is Mr Blair James and he is the only legitimate lender i know that can help you for the loan. You should contact him via this email: equitableloans@yahoo.com.



Bankruptcy; 3 accounts at 1 bank, can I keep my car loan and not the others?

Hi.



I am Clara and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are alot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed.



I got a loan of $150,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed.



Contact them at email:globaly_aquinted_org@yahoo.com interest rate of 0.2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier

No comments:

Post a Comment