twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Has anyone with not so good credit ever gotten a personal loan from (HSBC) Household Services Bank C

A personal loan is probably a big jump especially from HSBC.



Give it time and go try and get one of thier credit cards first,



http://www.orchardbank.com/ccssa/OBCusto...



try getting that, its great for people with not so good credit, and people with no credt.



its from HSBC so it will help establish a relationship with them, then from there you could talk to the bank about a personal loan.



Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't.



good luck



Has anyone with not so good credit ever gotten a personal loan from (HSBC) Household Services Bank Card?

Don't even go there. I have a loan with HSBC that I got when I was in a lot of debt and totally desperate. I'm paying a ricidulously high rate of interest and I'm going to be tied to HSBC for years until it's paid. I wouldn't recommend HSBC to anyone, they are sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment